Friday, September 26, 2008


We had kind of a lazy morning yesterday. We didn't get out of our jammies til like 10:30 or 11!! We were just having too much fun. I put some music on and we were rockin' out for a LONG time! As you can see, Bryson's not much of a dancer. He'll turn around in circles, but doesn't dance much. Maddie, on the other hand moves and grooves! I hope she'll dance with me when she gets older. Bryson loves for me to hold him and dance around and Maddie's pretty content to do her own thing. We had a blast and I hope that you like the videos. Sorry some parts are a little blury. I took the video with my camera and it's not the best ever! Enjoy!




10 comments:

Jennie said...

OH... HOW... CUTE...! they both are darling!

i hope you enjoyed grey's anatomy! thanks so much for the invite! i am bummed i have never watched it now!

you rock, tif! love ya!

Brown said...

Tiffany,

I can't believe how much Maddi is growing up! Give me a call when you guys get a free weekend so we can play a little rock band.

Deirdra said...

Too cute! Dancing is a fav at our house. Sometimes Izzy will tell me "Mommy crazy!" I know I'm not the best dancer, but it still is so much fun!

Bob and Marie said...

How cute!~ I'm glad you had a fun morning. Hey,.. have you started digital scrapbooking? I have been trying to learn how to do it. I have watched several tutorials and I have downloaded some free stuff, but can't quite figure it out. I just saw the link to Shabby Princess on your blog and wondered. My phone number is 752-2933 now. I'd love to chat and find out more about it. I love your cute blog and reading about your adorable kids.

The Polka Dot Apron said...

What a doll! You have some jammin' kids! Yay for Sundays in pajamas!

paulak said...

cute videos. I love dancing with Kya, its so fun when they really enjoy music.

Katie said...

Too cute. I think it's funny when you say that you were a little lazy and didn't get out of jammies until 11. I'm lucky if I get showered before Chad gets home from work. I'm lame that way:)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... I must have lazy mornings all the time. We are usually just getting out of jammies before heading to the bus stop at 11:20. The joys of being home with my kiddos instead of working! Cute videos! She sure is growing up fast.

Ang

Ashlie said...

Oh my, her eyes get so big! She is such a babe. I just want to pick her up and love her:). I haven't seen her in awhile. I love the dancing and grooving. So cute! Bry is such a stud.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest post! I love your blog it is so cute where did you get your background?