Monday, August 25, 2008

Updates!

I took Madilyn in for her 4 month appointment this morning! I know... crazy huh?? 4 months?? Time flies when you have a wonderful life! :) Anyway. She is 14 pounds 13 ounces which is the 73% and she is 24 inches long which is 56%. She's so big! The doc said that she's happy and healthy. No problems! She got 3 shots which is always hard for me to handle and then proceeded to come home and sleep for 2 1/2 hours! She's up and happy now. She did great with her last round of shots so I'm not too worried. Bryson was always great with his shots too. He'd sleep a ton more and never ran a fever. I have the best kids in the world! We went to Yellowstone last weekend with some friends and had a great time. I have pictures to post but I'll save those for later. Just wanted to update all of you! Have a great day! :)

No comments: