Monday, May 11, 2009

Easter??

Yep, it's Easter time in the Alleman household! Ty's grandparents go down to AZ for the winter and usually come back the first part of May. So, we do a big Easter egg hunt/BBQ with all the fam when they come back. We also do a big yard cleanup and any other house projects that they need done. All kinds of fun. Bry and Maddie had a blast. Bry played and played all day long and Maddie just tried to keep up with all the kids. They just go so fast!! She's not going to learn to walk any time soon... she'll be RUNNING! :) Maddie slept thru the egg hunt so I just have pics of Bry. But, don't you worry. We came home with not one but TWO HUGANTIC bags of candy. Maddie can't eat any of it so I've been busy busy busy! :) Ty's going to take it to work and store it there so when we come to visit Bry can get some treats. It's safer there anyway. I have NO will power when it comes to candy. Especially chocolate. Anyway. Here's some pics of the fun day.




2 comments:

Lyman Family said...

That sounds fun! It's warmer in May than it is in April or March anyway, a good time for Easter. Plus, you can get the candy for really cheap after the "real" Easter. Not a bad plan!

Jess said...

How fun! I think the holidays are even better with children! Especially when we get to share their treats! I'm the same way - NO self control.