Wednesday, May 06, 2009


We don't even have to do Maddie Girl's dishes... She just licks the plate clean for us!!

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

Nice. She should come to our house and show P a think or two when it comes to eating. P doesn't eat hardly ever!
I love those pics of your kids in the 'fun in the sun' post. So cute! Just look at those smiles! Cute.

Cara said...

Every now and then Mitch does the same thing...no joke! I've threatened him with his life if he ever does it in front of our kids!

Malone and Brittany said...

Cute cute girl! By the way, I meant to apologize for not showing up at the class on Saturday. I'm not gonna lie, I completely forgot about it! We were having our adoption fundraiser yard sale and I was so overwhelmed! Anyway, do you have the couple's email? I'd be happy to send them a little CIW introductory email and have Rey send one as well. Thanks!

Christine said...

She is just saving you dishsoap costs! Cute! :)