Monday, May 04, 2009

Fun in the Sun...

Here are my cute kiddos enjoying our beautiful day today. We finally got Bry's bike all fixed up with training wheels and he LOVES it!! I think he looks so grown up with his little helmet and everything!! I can't believe my little boy rides a big boy bike. :) Maddie isn't walking yet but she loves to stand up next to the toy cars and bikes and just talk and laugh. It's so cute. She was standing next to this one for like 20 minutes. I think she'll start to push it around one of these days and then it's full blown walking for her!! :)




Pure Joy!!





As you can see she still has old man hair... but it's going to come in on the top ANY day now... I have my little pig tail holders standing by!!

She is just so dang CUTE! I can't get enough of my little Maddie Girl.



My little boy is all grown up!

Bryson can already go back and forth between our neighbors houses and turn around in their driveway. If he gets stuck it's so cute to see him jump off, turn his bike and then get back on and start all by himself. I can't believe how big he is!!

4 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

HOORAY!! Let's go for a bike ride soon!

Shelley said...

I found your blog (from Ashlie's) It was so fun hanging out with you last weekend. I can't believe how much you got done. I'll add you to my blog list and we'll have to keep in touch.

Dennison Family said...

How fun! I can't believe Bry is so into the bike! I can't get Lexi near one! Hmm...maybe bry can teach her a thing or two when you come down this summer! :)