Thursday, August 20, 2009

I know, I know. It's been forever since I've last posted. We've been busy getting all of our adoption paperwork done. We're not approved yet but we're gettin' close. Also, I've been reading our book club book. Book club is tonight and I just finished about an hour ago. Talk about cuttin' it close. :) GREAT BOOK. We read Snow Flower and the Secret Fan. I'd definitely recommend it. Lastly, I've been busily working on our adoption blog. I was on the LDS website looking at other couples' profiles and I saw someone who did "The ABC's of our Family." I thought, well, is it really stealing if I do the same thing, but change all the categories?? :) So, I did. And I'm ALMOST done. So, if you want you can check it out at makingMOREmemories.blogspot.com. You can all give me your constructive criticism. :) You don't actually have to type the "more" in caps... I just thought I'd do that when linking prospective birthmoms to our site because it's easier to read than the 3 words in all lowercase... ya know?? makingmorememories.blogspot.com OR makingMOREmemories.blogspot.com

What do you all think? I guess it doesn't REALLY matter... I just want to make it as easy as possible to find us. :) So, I'll definitely let you all know when we're officially approved and online so you can all post a link on your blogs...if you want to, that is. :)



Hope everyone is doing great. I haven't been blogging for awhile so I'm anxious to see what you all have been up to. I'll leave you with one pictures... we've been swimming 3 times in the last week and both the kids have had a BLAST! I need to get them BOTH in swimming lessons next year.




4 comments:

Jennie said...

cute pic tiff!

and i like the MORE in caps! it draws more attention! :)

Anonymous said...

Tiffany,
I LOVE the new website! So cute. You did a great job. I agree with capitalizing the MORE. Good idea. Good luck with everything! We will be praying for you.
-Jenny Ü

Carly Nichols said...

Cute picture of you and your kiddos!:) Good luck with the paperwork :)

Kathleen said...

hey Tiffany! so good to hear your sweet family is doing well. Are you going to adopt again, I had no idea! that is wonderful. love ya
kathleen