Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Introducing...




BATTY!!
Batty has decided that our front door is a pretty cool place to HANG OUT!! Oh Man... that was a good one. Anyway. I went to get my newspaper this morning and didn't see Batty so I'm not sure when he actually arrived. But at about 4 PM today I took out the garbage and there he was. I did not take our first encounter very well, I'm sorry to admit. But, once I got over my fear of nasty flying creatures we became friends and he let me take a few pictures of him.




7 comments:

Tonya said...

Wow! You are better than me, I don't think I would even be able to take a picture. I hope your friendship continues to go well!

Carly Nichols said...

Yikes!!! I'm not a fan of bats! It reminds me of when I was a girls camp! There were so many bats!!! You're brave!! :)

Emily said...

disgusting... bats are such creepy little things. I would avoid using your front door.. he may just decide to make a more personal visit!!!

It was nice to see you the other day! we should try to get together!

Dennison Family said...

AUUGGHHHHH!!! I don't think I would have had a good first encounter either!

Katie and Chad Metz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie and Chad Metz said...

eeeewwwww. I'm so freaked out right now just looking at that rabied-infested creature!!

ksleightfam said...

That is pretty funny!! Hopefully Batty doesn't somehow sneak in....I dont' think you would be very good friends anymore!! We hope that the adoption process keeps going well for you guys!!