Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Treehouse Museum

We went down to the Children's Treehouse Museum yesterday and had a BLAST! It was so fun to watch my kids play and play and play. But, there is a downside to that... they both went a million miles an hour in DIFFERENT directions. So, I'd follow Maddie for a bit and then go find Bry and check on him... then I'd go back to Maddie then check on Bry... you get the picture. I was out of breath most of the time, but happy! The museum isn't really that big but it does have 2 levels so I was going up and down stairs quite a bit. I totally deserved the hamburger and french fries I ate for lunch... and the frosty. :)  Maddie loved the baby dolls and the animals and Bry found the trains, trucks and dinosaurs. We went with some friends so Bry had a ball with them. All in all a great trip on a cold winter day!









I've kind of felt like a bad mom becuase Maddie doesn't have a baby doll. But, don't you worry... I got her one for Christmas. It's complete with a bottle and stroller. She'll be the cutest mom EVER!








Yep, this is a cow and yep, Bry is milking it. It was so funny to see Bry try and milk this thing! Maddie too... they both went up to it and petted it and then pulled as hard as they could to get the water to come out. It's kind of cool... I tried it!











This sheep acutally moved it's head back and forth which Maddie thought was SOOO great! She sat there and laughed and laughed and tried so hard to pet it. She baaaaaed at it a bit too. :)



Maddie might grow up to be a sushi lover. :)


2 comments:

Kristin Wilkerson said...

We love the treehouse museum. Last year we bought a pass and went every week. It's awesome.

Kristin Wilkerson said...

I'm not sure if you saw the comment I wrote back to you on my blog so I thought I'd put another over here. That's so exciting that you are building. Still Hyde Park? Do you know who you are building with. If you email me I'll tell you about our lots we got a good deal on them but you might need to build with the same builder???? I'm not sure.