Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snow Bunnies







We were out shoveling snow today and I just wanted to show off my cute kids! Hopefully this snowstorm will blow away all our awful air. Last week Logan had THE WORST air in the country. Yep, it's true. I hate the smoggy, 7 degree weather days. YUCK!

We had a GREAT Christmas! We went up to Idaho and spent the weekend with Ty's family. The kids loved playing with their cousins and it was nice not to have to cook all weekend. :)  Each family took one meal that we planned and shopped for and cleaned up after and then the rest of the weekend we didn't have to cook. My mom in law came up with the GREAT idea and I think we'll continue the tradition next year. Bry got a Thomas the Train and LOVES it and Maddie got a baby doll with stroller and bottle that she won't put down. It's way cute to see her push it around the house. :)  I'm hoping that Ty's camera phone comes thru for us because incredably enough we got up to Idaho and forgot our camera. Yep, that's right. Ms. picture taker/scrapbooker herself forgot the camera. Hopefully we'll have SOME memories of Christmas 09'!! If any of my cute sister in laws got pics of my kids PLEASE send them!! :) 

We're still recovering from the trip and hopefully I can have my house cleaned up soon so that if my realtor calls I won't freak out because my house isn't very clean! Last week I had QUITE the fun experience. I just ASSUMED that becuase it was the week of Christmas no one would be looking at houses. The kids and I all settled down for a nice nap and in the middle I got a phone call. It was the realtor's office and they wanted to know if an agent could show my house in 15 MINUTES!! I frantically looked around my extrememly messy house and started to cry. Needless to say I had sweat pouring down my VERY red face after 15 minutes of cleaning up my house as best as I could. I'm not sure what happened to the potential buyers, but they were at my house for a VERY long time. We left for half an hour and they were STILL here when I got back. I just want to get this whole house buying thing OVER with!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to all the great pictures. Don't look for any of OUR Christmas... :)

2 comments:

Nicola said...

They look adorable all decked out for the snow! Good luck with the house thing. Hope that the people who looked at it for a long time turn out to be a good sign!

Lyman Family said...

I SO EMPATHIZE on the house things. I remember once, while driving away so the realtor could show it, bursting into tears. The stress is terrible when you're cleaning in minutes! Yikes! And we're probably putting ours back on the market again (sigh) because we like to torture ourselves. Good luck! We want you in our neighborhood!