Well, SOME of us were trying to listen and get the spirit! Bry enjoyed the devotional from a moving box... complete with blanket and popcorn! :) And lastly... I got to go scrapbook this last weekend!! It was SO fun and very relaxing. I had a much needed break from being mommy and got a whopping 58 pages done!! Yep, I'm totally going to brag about that one. Sorry. :) Hope you are all having a GREAT Christmas season!
Monday, December 14, 2009
CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY...
It's been a bit crazy around here. With Christmas shopping, putting our house up for sale and kiddos I haven't had time to blog. But, we've managed to have SOME fun around here. :) I don't know how people keep their house up for sale longer than a week!! I HATE knowing that at any time the realitor can call and ask to see our house. We've have 2 people come look but no offers. With Christmas coming up I don't forsee anyone coming to look but maybe it'll pick up in Janurary. In the mean time... keep telling EVERYONE you know that there is a GREAT house for sale! :) We had our ward Christmas party last week which was so fun. We had a great dinner with lots of friends to talk to and Santa even make an apperence. Bry was SOOO excited to see Santa and stood in line to sit on his lap. He had a big grin his face the ENTIRE time except of course when I wanted to get a few pictures. So, even though he wasn't smiling he was having a great time. Maddie, on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with Santa. She held on to my shirt so tightly and would NOT let go. And that's ok. I'm not really into putting my screaming child on a strange man's lap just for a picture, so we just got Bry's picture this year. But, here are a few pictures from the party and then some just of the kids by the Christmas tree.
Aren't they just the cutest kids EVER?? Bry and Maddie both LOVE the Christmas tree and love to play with and rearange all the ormanents. Bry loves to leave the lights on ALL the time. In fact, he gets mad if I happen to turn them off in the middle of the day. We watched the Christmas devotional last week and it really helped us remember the true spirit of Christmas. Bry loved it too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment