Is anyone interested in making THIS??
If you are here's the details...
My friend is doing a class in January. You'll make this picture (or choose a different temple-5 different ones to choose from)
Info from my friend's email: "For just $46 (plus tax and shipping - ends up about $52) you can make a 26" x 32" Temple picture like the ones they sell at Deseret Book. At Deseret Book a 23" x 23" picture of the temple is $219.98 and you can make one almost identical for just $46!"
The place/photographer that supplies the pictures and the frame, etc. are from Salt Lake and you can only do this project if you do it in a class like this. So, like I said, my friend is hosting a class where we'll make it ourselves. I don't know any more than that...But I would love a big huge picture of the temple in my house and the one I see on their website is adorable! So, I can't wait to do it.
The class takes 2- 2 1/2 hours to complete. The class for up here in Logan will be held January 22 from 6:30-9 at the stake center in Wellsville.
If you are interested in joining this class, let me know and I will forward your info onto my friend doing the class. I think this is a pretty killer deal and an awesome picture! I love it. It would make a great present for someone special-but I'm too cheap to do it for a gift. I just want one for me:).
You can see their other temple pictures on their website and also see other projects they do. They are super super cheap. I've never worked with them before, don't know anything about the company, but it looks really cool. I might try to order another project sometime for them.
The website is poppyseedprojects.com

3 comments:
Maybe. I really want one of the long skinny rectangle ones. That's probably not an option though huh?
I e-mailed these guys a few months ago and they told me I needed to get a class together with over 10 people for them to let me do it. I was going to wait until after the holidays and do this same thing! I would love the info., I've been wanting one for a long time. I'll probably make several. Thanks Tiff!
Did you see the pic Sarah made? It's not this particular style, but it' s a vintagey pic of the arizona temple and it's so big! And she made it! Pretty sweet! :) I've wanted one of these from deseret book for forever and for christmas i got one! woot woot!
Post a Comment