Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I know... it's been awhile since I've posted. Maddie's been sick the last 3 or 4 days and she is NOT a happy camper when she's sick. Bry will just cuddle with me on the couch and watch movies when he's sick. He doesn't really complain much and we get thru it with relative ease. Now, imagine the exact OPPOSITE of that and you'll have my dear, sweet Maddie. She cries lots and lots and wants me to hold her... then put her down... then when I put her down she SCREAMS to be held... you get the picture. :) So, I haven't had much time to do anything. In fact, I don't think Ty's seen me in real clothes for 3 days. :) But, Maddie's feeling a bit better today... well, well enough that we went for a drive to get out of our house and I took a picture of our NEW HOME!!


Yep... when the weather gets warm enough we're just going to put up our tent and camp there!! :) Just kidding. This is our new lot. We've decided to build a home in Hyde Park and this is the future Alleman residence!! Very Exciting. So, we're meeting with the builder later this week to finalize all of our plans and tell him exactly what we want and then I think within 3 weeks they'll start digging!! I'll be sure and take lots of pics. :) Now I'll I've got to do is find someone to BUY MY HOUSE!!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Yeah, put up a tent? Doesn't quite sound like your cup of tea Tiff. :) looks like a pretty location!

Carly Nichols said...

Miss Maddie sounds like my Sam when he's sick which has been for the last 2 weeks. It's fun being a mom! :)

Barbi Mecham said...

I am so excited...we are practically neighbors! YAHOO!

Deirdra said...

that is so exciting. Can we be your first guests :)

Kristin Wilkerson said...

I can't wait for your house to be all finished. I am very happy for you guys!

Katie said...

Double oven that's all I'm gonna say. If I could build a home that's the only thing I want. oh wait... a shower head that you can remove so you can spray your kids and wash their hair easier.

Lets get together soon!