Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dancing Queen

So, we started our very first dancing class!! It was so adorable and Maddie had a blast! It's pretty low key, there's 12 little girls and it's at a little community center... but that's exactly what I wanted for her first dancing class. I didn't want to spend $100 on costumes and I don't care if she learns first position... I just want her to have fun and she totally did! Here's the pics of the big morning. :)



These first couple are from last night. I got her leotard and stuff and she was so excited to try them on but if I'm being totally honest... I was more excited than she was!!



So this was the big morning... she wanted to put her stuff on before breakfast but I had to nix that one. :)



Here we are at dancing class. She was giddy with excitement!


I realize this one is blurry... but it's Maddie in Motion!!



Super fun and MAN is that little girl adorable!! Good thing she's MINE!! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE this little girl! We're getting some fun girl time in while Bry is at school. She's such a fun shopping buddy.... she doesn't even complain! It's been so fun to spend so much time together!

1 comment:

Jen West said...

we started dance class, too! now, i'll have to blog it :) and, you're right. she's really adorable :)