My little man went to KINDERGARTEN today!! I can't believe it! He has loved preschool so I knew that he'd be excited for kindergarten and would do great. It was kind of bittersweet for me. I didn't cry but I will miss him home with me all day. He will do so great and he's such a friendly, outgoing kid that I know he'll make tons of friends and have a great time. I took him this morning but he'll normally ride the bus, which I'm not too happy about. :) He's ridden a bus for preschool, but they were all little tiny kids. He'll be riding the bus with big 5th graders!! But, they have assigned seats and the kindergartners all sit at the front by the driver so that makes me feel a bit better. :) We went to walmart yesterday and I let Bry pick out a special back to school cereal... anything he wanted! He was so so excited to get Fruity Pebbles.. just like at Grandma's house! :) He doesn't like eggs, bacon, hash browns... none of that so a big home cooked breakfast would have totally flopped. :) So, after a healthy breakfast of Fruity Pebbles we set off for Kindergarten!

Seriously, look at this kid! He's adorable!!
So super excited to go to Kindergarten that he decided to pose. :)
I kept telling him that it wasn't cold outside but he insisted on the sweatshirt. :) And I went to a one of those shalac nail parties last night and got my nails done.... They kind of stick out... but I love them!
Again with the posing... so so cute!
And right in front of his classroom. :) Because I took him we were a bit early, but there were other moms 15 minutes early taking pics of their kids too, so I wasn't too embarrassed. :)
All in all a fun morning!! It'll be fun to have some girl time with Maddie, just the two of us. She's my little shopping buddy! But, she'll be headed to preschool next year! What in the HECK will I do then??
2 comments:
so cute! that's a huge milestone that you have successfully completed :)
He looks so happy and excited. It's hard to send them off to school. Thomas started Kindergarten this year and I was very nervous to let him go.
What's a shalac nail party?
Post a Comment