Name that movie...
OK. So the ACTUAL movie says "Behold... I have made fire" but I didn't made fire...
I made CHEEZ-ITS! :) And MAN are they good! And EASY. I had no idea how easy they were to make. Why have I not been making them my whole life?? TRY THEM HERE and tell me what you think. :) I used salted butter cuz that's what I had and omitted the 1/2 t of salt. And I used water instead of milk. Just FYI.
Next up... Wheat Thins!
I made CHEEZ-ITS! :) And MAN are they good! And EASY. I had no idea how easy they were to make. Why have I not been making them my whole life?? TRY THEM HERE and tell me what you think. :) I used salted butter cuz that's what I had and omitted the 1/2 t of salt. And I used water instead of milk. Just FYI.
Next up... Wheat Thins!
No comments:
Post a Comment