So we don't watch a ton of TV at our house. Call me crazy. Call my children deprived. But, I do DVR a few shows that I save for special occasions. OK. Not really special occasions. Every day during "The Witching Hour." :) Every day at about 4 o'clock I go thru what most of you go thru... what should we have for dinner. I do a menu and grocery shop every week or every other week but I still have to look at what I've planned, see if it sounds good, see if I can make it in less than an hour... all the while my kids have MAGICALLY started whining more AND fighting more! How the heck does THAT happen?? BUT... that's when I turn on the shows!! They go downstairs and watch while I fix dinner and then we're all happy and Ty can come home to a happy home... most of the time! :) So, the shows that Bry loves to watch are Curious George and Wild Krats. I'm pretty impressed with them myself. George is always getting into trouble of course, but he generally learns something and most of the time he creates something too. Enter my VERY creative little man!! He LOVES creating stuff. Give the kid some paper, markers, scissors and tape and he'll be happy for hours. Literally! So, the other day on George they must have gone to a car wash because he came up really excited to make one. Um... WHAT??? But, leave it to Bryson to come up with the COOLEST car wash EVER! Don't get too excited... I totally didn't take a picture of this one. You'll have to use your imagination. :) So, he got a little colander from Maddie's play food and hooked that up to the bathroom sink. They he got to stick like things from her kitchen as well and taped them to either side of the sink so the cars could roll along them and get their car wash. He tied string around the cars so that he could pull them thru the car wash as well. SUPER AWESOME!
The other show, Wild Krats, is equally as fun. Two brothers go explore the world and and see all kinds of fun animals and places. So, yesterday they went to find whales and Bry got so excited he wanted to make one. He did a pretty good job if I do say so myself!
So, not the best pic that I took but this cool whale has fins AND a tale! I was super impressed! LOVE LOVE LOVE this boy and his creativity!!
No comments:
Post a Comment