
So, yesterday was quite the day for us. Bry wasn't in a very good mood. He was kinda whiny and just not really himself. Anyway, I changed his diaper and was going to get him dressed and he was just kicking and sad so I let him down and he ran around the house naked for like an hour! If you read my previous posts you already know that my little boy LOVES to be naked! :) So, as he was running around naked I decided to vacuum. Bry HATES the vacuum. He will usually avoid the room that I'm vacuuming and if he does come in the room he cries and runs from it.
So, as I was vacuuming he was crying and scared of the vacuum so I asked him if he wanted to help me vacuum. He got a big grin on his face and came over and helped me vacuum the rest of the family room. After a minute he decided that mom was holding him back so he pushed me out of the way and did it himself! He vacuumed for about 20 minutes! If this will help him get thru a sad day... I'll take it!!
7 comments:
You've got quite the helper, you'll have to take advantage of that. :)
Wow, you are a fast blogger. I am lucky if I get one post up a week. Bry is too cute. It's funny how they go through stages of fear with the vacuum. Glad he is a helper!
how cute! what a big helper he is!
Why is nakedness so cute! At least in little kids.
You can find nutella at any grocery store. Usually by the peanut butter. And it is good on anything. Rob's family always put it on toast. You can also put it on crackers, fruit, pretzals... pretty much anything you can think of really!
LOL what a kick! At least he is not afraid of the vacuum anymore! Why is it that vacuuming is so much fun for kids, my kids love it too!
Sign me up. I need my house vacuumed!
Post a Comment