I'll start off saying that Bry gets his love of chips from his dad!! Ty loves chips, well, anything salty really, but BBQ chips are his FAV!
So, me and Ty were getting ready for a Christmas party tonight. Well, Ty was upstairs getting ready and I was done and just downstairs with my sister. Bryson walked upstairs and was playing with dad... so I thought. Katie went up to the kitchen and starts laughing and yells for me to come up quick!! :) Needless to say, this is
what we found. Bry had gone into the pantry and gotten the chips down. He's a BIG fan of chips, by the way. For lunch he has chips and a sandwhich most days. If he eats the whole sandwhich he knows that he gets more chips... so he's a great eater when it comes to PB&J's!! :) Anyway, Bry had gotten the chips down and was elbow deep in the bag when we found him! So cute! I grabbed the camera and took some pics.Bry is really into getting things himself now-a-days. If he wants a drink he'll go to the sippee drawer and bring me a sippee. If he's hungry he'll go to the fridge and when I open it for him he wants to climb up to show me what he wants! I need to teach him to open the fridge like my friend Heather. When her little girl wakes up in the morning she'll go to the fridge, grab the sippee of milk, and go back and play in her room for awile!! :) Unless of course they forget to put a sippee in the fridge, then they get the whole gallon of milk up on the bed! :)

All in all, it was a way cute moment and made me so grateful that I'm a mom and get to have cute moments like this one!
5 comments:
He is all boy and I am sure that he never slows down! The pictures were so cute and made me laugh. You are lucky to have such a sweetheart for a son!
P.s. You still up for visiting?
lol! that is so funny!
Oh, I love the chips post!! I can just picture it in my mind how it must have gone. And that pick with Bry staring at the camera while chompin' on chips was my favorite. He just looks all business. He's such a cute kid!
He is getting so big!! independance is a good thing...just keep telling yourself that!!! what a handsome boy! your blog is super cute Tif!
Post a Comment