Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Thankful List....

So, it seems that lots of my fellow blogger friends created lists of what they were thankful for this holiday season. I guess I'll join the club! Here are just a few of the many blessings I enjoy every day of my life!

1. A wonderful husband. Seriously. He puts up with so much! I am really trying to control my temper (I know, hard to believe... but I really do have one!) He forgives me when I do stupid things and he loves me when I am unlovable!! (aren't we ALL at some point??) :)

2. A beautiful little boy. What a joy Bry is in our home. I can't imagine my life without him. The day Ty came to school and told me that we were getting a little boy I was changed FOREVER! Bry has such a great smile and quite the contagious laugh. I have so much fun with him all day long!

3. The Gospel. I am so blessed to know what I do. I am blessed to have scriptures to guide the way for us and I am so happy because my family will be together FOREVER!

4. Awesome extended family. My fam and Ty's fam are the greatest! I have exceptional in-laws (and I'm not just saying that because they are reading this!!) I love our family parties with the Alleman clan and love to play games til late at night with my crazy brothers!

5. Logan. I know this sounds crazy, but I love to live in Logan and I'm so lucky that Ty found a job here and that we're here for good! Seriously, there are so many wonderful things about living here. Bear Lake is just an hour away... well, if I'M driving it's just 30 minutes!! Aggie Basketball... need I say more?? The seasons are phenomenal here. I love the small town feel to Logan... Sorry mom and dad, but when I go back to AZ I get lost in all the people and business! And lastly, Logan was just voted the safest place to live in the US... AGAIN!! :)

6. My calling in my ward. I get to work with AWESOME young women and great ladies also! I love this calling! It keeps me on my toes and makes me SOOO very grateful I'm not back in the soap opera I call Westwood High School!!

7. In general just the wonderful things I have. A great house, warm clothes, big bed, food.... this list could go on. But, I 'm so grateful for all the little things!

8. My journal. Again, some may call me crazy, but I love to go back and read what I've written years ago. I have my regular journal and I've kept a "Thankful Journal" off and on. I can go back to that on days I'm down and remember that I am so very blessed.

9. The many talents that I have. I love to scrapbook... friends, food and scrapbooking! I love to read... this one popped into my mind because I have book club tonight. I have read some great books this past couple of years! I also love to cook. Well, I guess I should say bake. I love to try new recipes... but especially sweets!

10. And the BIG number ten... I'm so thankful for great friends! I love to keep up with you all thru the great blogging world. It's so fun to see your cute kiddos! Thanks for all the pics and fun reading... it's a great way to pass nap time!


9 comments:

EmJoy said...

Hey Tiff!
You have the cutest blog ever. I really love to read about your life. I feel like I'm getting to know you again. Maybe someday we'll actually get re-acquainted because I feel like we would be really close friends as well as cousins. What an example you are to me! Keep up the great work. XOXO

Nicola said...

I love your Thankful list! It is so much fun to hear all the things you love about life! You are an amazing person!

Please come and say hi. Bryson would be in heaven with the six kids that already fill my house! We would love to see you!

Nicola said...

She is not leaving until the end of December, so she will be here for awhile. Either next monday or Tuesday is good for us. Noelle has Kindergarten in the mornings, but that is ok, her school is just around the corner. Just let me know what you would like to do. We would love to see you! And just give me a call so I can give you directions!!! Can't wait to see you and your little man!

Heather said...

I'm so glad your shared your list. It just gets me thinking about what I have to be thankful for. By the way, stealing is a crime . . . :)

Your blog is so cute. Thanks for showing me some tricks with the blogs.

Amy and Micheal said...

What a great list Tiff! Your blog is so cute and so is your little family! I always enjoy when we are able to get together. And yes, we definitely should do it more when we are closer together! :)

paulak said...

What a great idea. Thanks for making me think of all the things that I am grateful for. We should all have such a reminder every day. Thanks again for sharing.

Jennie said...

this is a great list! i love that we have a holiday that allows us to reflect on everything we are grateful for!

Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Oh, I thought of something else you can be thankful for . . . chips and sippees!!