Thursday, November 01, 2007
Halloween
What a fun Halloween we had! Bryson and I went to a fun Carnival that was at our community center. It was a blast! We did a fish pond, a bean bag toss, drank homemade root beer, decorated a sugar cookie and last, but certainly not least... we threw stuffed rats into a barrel! This was Bry's favorite! I really wanted to get Bry's face painted but let's be honest... with all the sugar he had yesterday he wouldn't still still if his life depended on it!! :) Then we came home and got dad and went Trick or Treating. Bry didn't really get it that you just were supposed to knock on the door, get candy, and leave. He wanted to go into his friends' houses and play with them... or at least all their toys! We only went to like 5 houses so it wasn't too bad. Then after that we headed up to the first Aggie B-Ball Game. This was, of course, the highlight of the night. Ok. Ty probably won't be reading this. This wasn't the highlight of the night, but it was pretty fun! Bryson was pretty good, considering the ratio of sugar to actual food he had consumed throughout the day! At half time he ran circles around the top of the court and by the end he was sitting in my lap almost passed out! The Aggies lost so it wasn't the best night ever, but it was just an exhabition game which, as Ty explained to me, doesn't count on our record (as if any of you care... but just in case Ty reads this I want to sound like I know what I'm talking about!!) So, all in all very fun day! Happy Halloween to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Bry looks sooooo great in the cow costume. The bucket for milk is such a kicker. What a great idea! You all look great! I am so glad that you had a good Halloween. Enjoy it while you only have to go to 5 houses, soon it will be the neighborhood and as many other houses as you let him go to. He is a cute Aggie! We need to get together soon!
Cute pictures. You got a good lookin' cow on your hands. Better lock the gate. Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun, isn't that what halloween is all about?
Great blog! You've done a fantastic job. And I love the music selection. I'm sitting her rocking out at work today. :) Good luck with the adoption.
Oh, I love the pictures. You guys look so dang cute! I'm glad you had a good holiday.
Hi Tiff! Thanks again for making arrangements for the weekend- It was a blast!! So nice to chill with girls only!! I am looking forward to the next get together- I miss you guys so much!! I love Bryson's costume and the milk pail is my favorite! - so creative! Cute little family!
how cute! i am so glad that you had a good day!
Post a Comment