Well, I had a fantastic weekend!! There's a house here in Logan that the owners rent out for crazy people like me who love to do nothing but scrapbook all weekend long. There were 19 of us in all and we had so much fun. I saw friends that I hadn't seen in a LONG time and we just sat and talked and talked. Well, we scrapped a little bit too, I guess! :) We had tons of treats and went out to eat a couple of times. All in all a FUN weekend! Thanks to all the girls who came and had a fun weekend with me!!
7 comments:
oooohhh! i am honestly thrilled that you had a such a good time at the scrapbook house!
i wish that i could have come! next time!
thanks for all that you do! i have really enjoyed getting to know you better with yw!
hey can I invite myself to the next scrapbook weekend? That sounds awesome.
Sounds like you had a blast!!! I am so excited that you had a weekend to get away, although I don't share your love for scrapbooking. I think I would rather babysit 10 kids than go and scrapbook. (= Hey when do you want to get together? We were thinking sometime this week. What think you? Would next week be better?
Oh and beware of the anonymous. You can set your blog so that only people who register can comment. It scares away some of the crazy people. I had some interesting comments when we first started. (=
Hey Tiff,
Thanks for noticing my blog. It's really kind of a sad little thing right now, but it has so much potential! It is so fun to see you and your boys and how great you're doing. We are really loving Indiana and enjoying this crazy phase of our lives. We'll have to get some Halloween pics up on our website. Mark just updated it right before Halloween with all of the other Fall stuff and some more of my cakes.
Love you!
Oh yeah, your Halloween pictures were just priceless! I loved the costume and all of the Fall colors are just wonderful. We love the seasons here as well.
XOXO EmJoy
It was a fun weekend, and I got a lot done. It was great. Thanks again. P.S. I came by Sunday night, and the house was DESERTED what the heck?!
I want to go to a scrapbook house! Seriously that is the coolest thing I have ever heard of. I would bring my computer and that would be so amazing to get so much stuff done! Sounds so relaxing!
Post a Comment