Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Bryson


We had a fun birthday party for Bryson this last Wednesday. We had some neighbors over and had cake and ice cream. I'm pretty proud of my cake... hence the show off pics!! I've never actually decorated a cake before. The actual cake part is still from a box... I'm still not to the "make your cake from scratch" point like my friend Rachel, but I did decorate this all by myself! :) Bry thought it was way cool and the minute I put it on the table he took one of the cars off and licked off the frosting! It was adorable! I seriously can't believe that he's 2 already! Time flies by so fast. I hate when people say that but now that I have a little man I find myself thinking it all the time! He just gets bigger every day and his little personality just keeps shining thru more and more! This morning I was upstairs for not even 5 minutes and went downstairs to find Bry on top of the train table with all the pieces everywhere! He was just laughing and thought it was hilarious! He obviously doesn't know the blood, sweat, and tears that go into putting the track back together. I now know why some of my friends have permanently fixed their track to their table!

9 comments:

Nicola said...

Happy Birthday Bryson!!! I hope that you had a great Birthday! Tiff, your cake looks so wonderful and yummy too! I can see why Bryson would want to grab a car and start licking. I would be proud of it too. He is a perfect little man and I am excited for you to start experiencing all the fun a two-year old can bring you. I love the part about the trains. He is all boy!

P.S. Sorry about the zoo. We really wanted to go but the kids were having a really hard day and made some bad choices. I also had to go and rescue Kel from Salt Lake around 1. I am sorry. The Tree house Museum would be tons of fun. Just say the word and I will be there!

Emily said...

wow! what an amazing mom you are! and quite the cake decorator too!! Very impressive tif! I can't believe he's two already. It seems like just a few months ago you guys were traveling back and forth to SLC worrying about your little preemie! Look at him now! He is so lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, how time flies! What a fun birthday. LOVE the cake. Good job!

Ang

ashley said...

Tiff~ great job on the cake!!! i love seeing your blog & all the fun things you are doing! It looks like your Halloween was one to remember - love Bry's costume. Happy Birthday to him, too! I hope we get to see you sometime... you are so much fun to be around! Love you!

ashley

Jennie said...

how fun! i am glad that you all enjoyed his birthday!

the cake looks amazing! good for you!

he must be very proud to have you for his mom!

paulak said...

Happy Birthday little guy. Well, he's a big boy now. Its crazy how the time flys. I was so good to hear your story and meet you that first day of class. Its almost hard to remember the trial when each day you are blessed to see these little angels grow right in front of you. We are truly blessed, huh! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

That's my grandson! isn't he adorable?!! Nana

Kleinmans said...

Happy Birthday Bryson. What a cutie!! I love the cake. I'm so impressed. Looks like a fun birthday!

Bella Beginnings said...

Great Job on the cake!! So creative. I am very impressed. and yes, as cliche as it is... time does fly too quickly. I am sorry that we missed you this weekend while you were in town. I hope you had a fun time with your family.