Monday, April 21, 2008

And off we go...

To NORTH DAKOTA, that is!! Our sweet little girl was born last night at around 8:15!! Mike and Amy say she has dark hair and chubby cheeks. :) She was 7 pounds 5 ounces and PERFECT!! So, we're off today. We have a MILLION things to do this morning but we'll leave sometime this afternoon. I can't wait to hold her tomorrow!! Of course, lots and lots of pictures to come later!!

7 comments:

Cara said...

Hooray! My sis is in labor right now having her baby boy! So many babies, I'm thrilled for you. How nice that she wasn't too early (and waited until tax season was over to come). And I can't wait to see pictures!

Ashlie said...

Up at the crack of dawn I see... Very cool. i was hoping for some kind of update on here. I hesitate to ask toomany times. I knwo you are waiting and way more anxious than anyone else.... Congrats! I can't wait to see her:)

P.S. Best expo ever!!!!!!

Jess said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see some pictures!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! Have a safe and very happy trip!

Angela said...

YAY!! We are soo excited for you!

Dennison Family said...

I am so happy for you guys! I'm glad she is so healthy! You will be able to bring her home sooner!
CongratS!

Bella Beginnings said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you Tiffany. Hope all goes well. She is beautiful. I can't wait to see more picutres.