Thursday, April 10, 2008
No news is GOOD news!!
Hi Everyone! Well, no new news on our baby. We've had some ups and downs and right now we're in an up which is good. But, I just haven't posted all the drama. It's so great that Amy hasn't had the baby yet... she gets bigger every day! Also, tax season is over next week so that's even better timing! Now Ty can come with me out there and be able to STAY with me the whole time. There was a point where we thought I'd have to stay by myself and Bry would have to be juggled between friends and family for a couple of weeks! It's such a blessing that this little girl hasn't been born yet! Me and Bry are going to Baby Animal Day on Saturday so I'll post some fun pics about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yay for longer baking time! I hope that she makes it through the end of tax season for your sake and for Tyler's sake. Keep us posted!
Kyle and I were wondering how Tyler took time off to go meet them. We remember the very long hours he worked during tax season. Good that there is no news, she is just getting bigger and you will hopefully be able to take her home right away. Keep us informed.
Glad to hear the update. I was thinking about that last night, wondering how you would manage with tax season. I told Carl, "she hasn't posted anything yet, so they are either there and Tyler is crazy busy, or no baby yet". We have our intake interview on Tuesday. Our caseworker finally contacted us and said we are not far from approval. Yeah! Have fun at Baby Animal Day. Can't wait to see pics
I'm so jealous! I love baby animal day. I just told Jake that it's this weekend, he's thinks we should go :) Have fun for me, Bry will love it!
Way to hold up on the no news thing. You are amazing. Everything happens for a reason right? So, It's best she hasn't had the baby so now Ty can be home like you said.
By the way, I went back to AE today and got some other pants. I was going to get the tie ones, but I saw another pair and thought I'd try them on real quick, got them instead-love them.:). Thanks a lot. Now I have new shoes coming AND a new pair of pants. Don't tell Andy:)
i am so glad you are doing well and that your little girl is staying where she is at for the time being! very exciting!
i have season 3 for you, so i will bring it by today! enjoy!
Wow, that's so exciting you may be getting a new little one! It seems like all my friends' families are growing by 1 this year. So fun!
Good news so far. How was baby animal days? Mitch found out it was $8 and we went to Willow Park instead :) Are you getting excited that tomorrow is April 15th? I am ecstatic!!!
Yeah. So glad things are working out for you. It's great that Amy is able to keep the baby longer. Every day counts. Yeah that tax season is over tomorrow!
Hey Tyler and Tiffany! This is Amanda from FSA...or FSA last year. I found your blog through Carl and Paula and I hope it's okay I added you to my page! It's so fun to see your cute families and keep in touch via the internet! Feel free to visit ours at any time as well, if you wish! :)
Post a Comment