Here's our cute little girl. We're pretty sure she's Madilyn.... we'll let you know!! This is a cell phone pic so not the best, but you get the general idea... she's GORGEOUS!!
Oh man, I haven't stopped thinking about you guys. We are so excited for you and hope you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how we can help. Congrats. And update us when you can :)
what an angel. i'm parying that all goes well. I can hardly imagine the joy you're all feeling about now! it's such a huge blessing that she's here and healthy! love you guys!
My goodness she is a cute one. I thought that she looks a lot like Tyler did when he was that little, my Tyler not your Tyler,lol. Anyway, congrats she is cute, let me know if you need anything!
My goodness she is a cute one. I thought that she looks a lot like Tyler did when he was that little, my Tyler not your Tyler,lol. Anyway, congrats she is cute, let me know if you need anything!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Congrats you two I hope that everything goes well on your trip there and back. Can't wait to meet your little sweetheart!
18 comments:
Congratulations I am so incredibly happy for you guys! YAY! Travel safe and give Bryson a high five for me.! amy
Oh so cute! Have a fun time enjoying the new addition. I'm excited to see more pictures! Congrats!
Congratulations you guys. She is beautiful. You are all in our prayers and thoughts right now. We'll look forward to the updates!
She is soo cute! I swear she looks just like Bryson! Don't they have similar mouths?
Yes she is!
I definitely think she looks more like Tif! :) What a pretty girl.
Oh man, I haven't stopped thinking about you guys. We are so excited for you and hope you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how we can help. Congrats. And update us when you can :)
what an angel. i'm parying that all goes well. I can hardly imagine the joy you're all feeling about now! it's such a huge blessing that she's here and healthy! love you guys!
She is beautiful Tif! Good luck with everything and Congratulations!!!
My goodness she is a cute one. I thought that she looks a lot like Tyler did when he was that little, my Tyler not your Tyler,lol. Anyway, congrats she is cute, let me know if you need anything!
My goodness she is a cute one. I thought that she looks a lot like Tyler did when he was that little, my Tyler not your Tyler,lol. Anyway, congrats she is cute, let me know if you need anything!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Congrats you two I hope that everything goes well on your trip there and back. Can't wait to meet your little sweetheart!
CONGRATS!!! She is a little doll - I love her lips. Happy traveling and enjoying her! Thanks for the updates!
Congrats! I am so excited for your family, you aren't the three musketeers anymore. I can't wait to see more photos.
congrats tiff! i am so thrilled for you! she is truly a beautiful miracle!
We are so excited for you and your family. We wish you the best! Can't wait to see more pictures of her.
I should have gotten on earlier this week. Yeah, I am so excited. Congratulations, what a beautiful baby girl. Can't wait to see more pics.
Oh wow! She's beautiful! I am so way super excited for you guys!! What a blessing! Enjoy!
Post a Comment