Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Baby Animal Days

So here are some fun pics of baby animal days. Bry absolutely LOVED the animals. He wanted to get in the pens with the animals and then chased them around!! It was adorable! It was considerably different than last year when he couldn't walk and would stay in my arms for lots and lots of pictures. No such luck this year. I got one with me holding him. He was screaming and flailing his arms. Needless to say, I didn't include that one.
Here's Bry in the pig pen. The friend that we went with was scared to touch the animals. It's so funny how kids just come with their own little personalities. Bry just came loving animals. In fact, the other day we were outside and a stray dog was running the neighborhood. Despite the fact that the dog was barking and snarling at all the kids, Bry ran toward it yelling and laughing! At baby animal days Bry chased all the chickens into their house so no other kids could see and pet them. I heard a dad talking to a boy about not chasing the animals... we left pretty quickly!
So, this is the only decent pic that we have of me and Bry. He wouldn't let me hold him at all! As soon as I let him out of the stroller he was off and running! But, that's my Bryson. He loves to run and play! All in all a great adventure!

6 comments:

ashley said...

Tiff-
it looks like a blast! i wish we had one of those days here in Lubbock - sophie would go crazy. she is an animal lover also- but slightly scared of them too. Bry is getting so big and grown-up! You 2 look great in your pic, although I always vote for the screaming ones because they make me laugh. My aunt shelley takes pic of her kids when they are pouting or mad/sad because she thinks they are so cute & funny.
Anyway, good luck with the next few weeks! We're so excited for you!!!

love,
ashley

Deirdra said...

Oh I am sooooo jealous! Izzy would have loved the "oinky's". She definitely would have been right in there with Bry! Next year you can take 2 kid's. Yippee!

Emily said...

Oh, I love baby animal day!!!! Cache valley has some of the greatest traditions and things offered to families! I totally took it for granted when I lived there- I am so looking forward to being back there and taking advantage of all that is has to offer!!! cute pictures, glad you had fun!!

The Nunes' said...

Tiffany,

It's your old car pool buddy from Westwood! Your little guy is so cute! We were actually going to name our last little girl Bryson if she was a boy- I love that name! Good luck with your new little girl, I hope everything goes well! Take Care!

Emily

paulak said...

Too fun. We never made it to animal days, of course the majority of our time in Logan was just Carl and I. I would have had fun, but I am sure Carl would have thought it was a bit ridiculous. Oh, well. Cute pics. Bryson is all boy, huh?

Amy and Micheal said...

I can't believe I missed it again this year! Oh well. I'm glad Bryson had such a fun time! And Mom as well!