Tuesday, May 06, 2008

FUN FUN FUN!!

It's been a fun and crazy week! I've forgotten how to function with out sleep and a routine! :) I'm such a scheduled person and it's hard for me to have almost no schedule... but we're getting used to life as a new family and we're falling in love with our new little Madilyn. She's going to fit so well in our family.... I know that she's was made just for us! Lets see... my mom in law was here for the weekend which was AMAZING! She's so good as getting things done... she organized my pantry and food storage, got all my baby stuff out and organized and held and fed Maddie almost the entire weekend!! She's so wonderful! My friends had a baby shower for me as well... it was really short notice so I'm sorry to my friends that are a bit far away... I know I told you I'd let you know but like I said, it was kinda short notice. We got all the essentials like diapers and formula and some adorable clothes too! My friend Natalie made me the most AMAZING quilt as well! My young womens group brought meals in 3 nights, the Relief Society brought in dinner one night and my mother in law brought 1 frozen one to eat later. My next door neighbor brought her famous meatballs I can freeze and made spaghetti with later as well! We're set up for a month with food!! It's amazing to have such caring and wonderful family and friends! Bryson is going thru a bit of a attachment stage. He'll come up to me and give me the biggest hug and just hold on to me forever! He'll look into my eyes, give me a kiss and hug me over and over! He knows there's changes and he's been so good to go with the flow! He was such a trooper in a hotel for a week and a car for 4 days too!! What a wonderful little man I have! Here are some pictures from the last couple of days.. I'll keep you posted. I've loved reading about all of your updates... I don't get on here as much as I used to but I love to see all of your cute families and fun pictures!! Thanks for all of your prayers and wonderful words of encouragement!!


9 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi! this is trent and shannon kingston. tyler and trent are friends from high school. trent just told me about your news and sent a link to your blog. i guess i can take your magnet off my fridge!! congrats! we are so happy for you and know what it's like to go through the craziness of adoption.

good luck with your two. it will take awhile, but you'll get your routine back! again we are so happy for you!

Dennison Family said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you have your beautiful baby home! The routine will come! Also, sleep deprivation doesn't last forever, it just seems too! I'ms o glad you have GREAT people around that are taking care of you! Your new baby is Adorable and I can't wait to see more pics!

Bella Beginnings said...

I am just sitting here crying! She is beautiful and of course she was meant to be in your family. Such a special little bundle of joy. I am so happy for you and your family. Inspite of all the sleepless nights and tired days, you will do great as a mommy of two. Just remember you can always start fresh tomorrow. That seems to get me through the rough patches. Thanks for sharing your beautiful little baby girl with us.

paulak said...

What a doll. I am so happy for you guys. Love it. What a blessing. Happy Mother's Day to you...beautiful family. Can't wait to meet Madilynn (did I spell that right?)

Ashlie said...

She is adorable, I can't wait to come see her this week!

Deirdra said...

Oh so cute! Enjoy the extra loves from Bry, he's such a sweet boy. And don't forget to take naps with the kids. It's the best!

Emily said...

Tiff she is such a little dream!! don't even think about your schedule and what's not getting done... she will be one in the blink of a eye (like my little guy) and you'll be wishing you could remember the tiny wrinkles in her hands, the smell of her hair and that sweet newborn cry... just enjoy every moment and sit back and love this stage!!! wish I was there to hold her and bring you some dinner we'll have to plan another shower or at least a girls night out in a few months ok??!!

Ginger said...

Congrats Tiffany and Tyler on the new baby. She is beautiful. We have two children also. Zailey which is around the same age as Bry and Zenick who is 9 months old. Children are so much fun. Anyways, we live in Garden City now so if you ever come to Bear Lake you will have to stop by and visit. Well talk to you later-Ginger Stocking

Jennie said...

i am so happy for you! she is beautiful and fits into your family so well already!