Hi everyone!! I'm so glad that I'm back up and running!! :) If you have no idea what I'm talking about... you can disregard this post. But for all of you other crazy bloggers here's the story! :)
So, I used to have 2 blogs. One was my tifinifany blog. Everyone kept asking me how to spell it and it became such a pain so I switched to my current Tyler and Tiff blog. They both had the same email but different passwords. Anyway. On Sunday I decided to clean up the blogger world a bit and delete my tifinifany blog since it was just sitting there doing nothing but taking up space. So, I did and then went to my tyler and tif blog and it was GONE!!! Yeah, I totally cried. I'll admit it! But, all of you take this minute to look at your blog. Go on, do it! You would totally cry too if you realized that you deleted you journal and photo album!! So, anyway. I guess it happened because of the same email. That's the only thing I can think of. So, I emailed blogger and didn't hear back from them so I emailed again and thought that nothing was happening till I saw a friend of mine today that said that she loved the updates to my blog!! I was ecstatic! Blogger totally came thru for me. So, lesson learned. I will NEVER puch that little button that says delete. But, at least I know that something can be done about it if I do!!
9 comments:
Yeah, I am glad that you were able to get it back. I would totally cry too. So much time and work is put into this blogging. Love the updated pics of your little beauty. Loving having a girl? Can't wait to see you guys sometime this summer.
Yay! So glad that blogger came through for you!
I'm so glad it's working for you. I would be soooooooo sad if I lost my blog. One day I'm going to get it printed into a book. My friend Lindsay is doing that. Anyhow, so glad things are going well for you and Maddie. Your family is so cute.
I'm so glad blogger saved the day and you are back up and running. Maddy is so adorable. It was fun to see you guys the other day and how much she is growing. BTW - I didn't have my new suit on in the pics because I was waiting for my birthday, but since that is gone and passed we are hitting the pool next week, new suit and all.
I actually tried checking your blog a few days ago and it told me it had been deleted. I was totally confused. I'm so glad you got it back. I got your message last week but I've been in St. George for most of the last 2 weeks. I would have loved to play. Call me again sometime! I'm going out of town again but at least I'll definitely see you in a few weeks on our CRUISE! Hooray!
I was TOTALLY Confused and scared when your blog was no longer available! I was worried something had happened! I'm glad you got it all back and that everything is working! I'm excited to keep updated! Welcome BACK!! :)
I am so glad its back up! I was wondering what was going on, but I am also glad to know that something can be done about it. I have tricky fingers that mess up my computer somehow. So I can see that happening to me in a much more clumsy way though. That is wonderful though Tif. Good job
I'm glad you got it back and it explains why it was blank for a couple days. It made me very sad :( Note to self, never hit delete
i am sooooooooooooooooooo glad you are back up and running! i had missed you!
Post a Comment