Well everyone... I totally feel like a hermit!! :) I haven't blogged in FOREVER!! I feel like I don't know what's going on in any of your lives!! :) But, that's ok. We have been happy and busy. Maddie is growing and growing. She is doing great with tummy time and yesterday actually flipped herself over. I think it was just a fluke thing because she hasn't done it since... but when it's a regular occurrence I'll post some video!! :)
Bry loves to come kiss Maddie and when he wakes up in the morning or from his nap he always asks about Maddie. It's way cute. But, I can tell he gets a little frustrated when she's screaming! Maddie is a GREAT little eater. She is eating more than Bry ate at like 6 months!! Seriously!! She also LOVES to be held. Ty did a little "experiment" last night. He was holding Madilyn and then put her down for a minute. She started screaming. He then picked her up and "magically" she stopped screaming. He put her down and yep... screaming. He picked her up and yep.... she was fine!! She loves to be laying down on your chest and just cuddle. I love it! The last 4-5 days have been great because she has started waking up only 1 time during the night. I can totally handle once. Ty does the late night feeding and I can go to bed early and then she's up at about 3 and then 7. Not too bad!! We're getting there. One of these days I'll actually sleep again!! :) I feel like I make decisions and then don't remember them. Or I can't remember what I did yesterday!! :) Sleep deprivation... it's a kil
ler!! :) We talked to Madilyn's birth father, Mike last week. He's doing really well. I'm so glad that we are going to have contact with him and his family. They are so great.
Let's see... updates on Bryson. He is talking more and more every day! I LOVE it! He can count to 5 and is learning his colors VERY slowly! We work everyday on the ABCs and colors. He LOVES being outside and riding his bike. Whenever the neighbor kids are outside he can hear them playing and he'll bring me his shoes and say "ride bike outside." It's way cute. Of course we never know what the weather is going to be like here. It was SO warm 2 weeks ago but freezing cold and raining this week. Bry keeps asking to go outside so I take him to the door and show him the rain. He of course wants to go play in it though... so that's not a very effective tool! :) All in all I couldn't ask for a better life! I love my little family. It's going to be a wonderful summer with lots of time outside playing and in the pool. Can't wait to wear my new Modbe swimsuits!! :)
8 comments:
such a darling family! i am glad you are getting a little more sleep... the deprivation really takes a toll! She looks like a little doll! Love ya - good luck with the weather. i would say come visit me in Lubbock (i know, you've always dreamed of coming here), but we're having crazy storms too. :) love ya!
ashley nelson
WE need to get to the pool! It is open, but much too cold for little Maddie!
WELCOME BACK! i am so glad you are back up and running! :)
thanks again for all of your help last night with the activity! i hope that everyone had a good time!
I'm glad you are online again! I love the update. I hope you find something that helps with her little fussiness. She is such a sweet baby.
She is so darling and I am sure that Bry is the best big brother ever! And don't worry about the hermit thing, you totally deserve it! Can't wait to come and see you!
She is such a cutie and I am sure that bryson is the best older brother. I don't know if you read our news, but I am not 16 weeks prego, but closer to 10 and that makes me due around 23 December, so it looks like we might be coming up to UT for the sealing after all. Let us know the details, that is if you want us to come! How fun that she likes to cuddle, nothing like a sleeping baby on your chest!
I've been terrible about keeping up with blogs too, but I don't have a good excuse like you! Congratulations! She is so sweet and we are really happy for your cute little family!
And by the way, I just might cry for days if my blog were deleted. I'm so glad you got it back!
Those pictures are adorable! She looks like a cute little doll!!
Post a Comment