So, I finally found some cute toddler bedding for Bryson. He LOVES it!! Of course, it's truck bedding... he actually wanted to go to sleep on in the minute I put it on his bed. How cute is he?? :) Bryson is getting so big and growing up a ton. He tips the scales at 25 pounds!! He did the cutest thing the other day. I was making a bottle for Madilyn and she was crying in her bed. When I came in with the bottle Bry was patting her head saying OK, OK, OK. It was so cute.
We got a new sandbox a couple of days ago and Bry is SO excited. We've played in it once but the last couple of days it's been cold and rainy. But, the first thing Bryson says when he wakes up is "outside, box?" He just loves to be outside!

So, I have a bone to pick with Mother Nature. It's not actually Summer her in Logan yet. The sun was out for ONE weekend a couple of weeks ago and it's been raining here for like a week!! I can't wait til it's hot enough to go swimming!!
3 comments:
You do have a cute family. Love the bedding for Bry. THe little car is cute. Spencer has one that I got at kid to kid and then I found a green one at D.I. for 10 bucks! I was stoked. Now when the cousins are over they don't fight over the one.
The cozy coup is seriously the best purchase ever! Both my girls love it and I am borderline thinking about getting a second. It is the favorite toy on the porch. Madilyn is getting so big! What a beauty.
how fun! i love those little cars! they are great!
Post a Comment