
So. Don't I have the cutest family EVER!! I love the pic of Bry and Madilyn. SO CUTE! Maddie is getting cuter and cuter every day! She's not a tiny baby anymore! I love her GORGEOUS big eyes! I think she looks just like her birthmom, Amy. She has the same beautiful eyes. We can't wait til the rain goes away so we can go outside again. Both Bryson and Madilyn love to go for walks outside.

9 comments:
What beautiful children you have. Bry looks like he really is enjoying his little sis. I love it!
She does have VERY big, adorable eyes! What cue photos! And such cute girly clothes too! I didn't know you were going on a cruise!! How FUN!! You will have a BLAST! Enjoy yourselves! and SLEEP! :)
It is so fun to see how things are going for you guys. She is totally adorable. And she is growing fast. I am sure it is fun to have 2 children. They probably keep you very busy. Have fun on your cruise?
I just got the most HIDEOUS farmer's tan on my legs and arms! Would you care to join me at the pool to get rid of it? I am going to be a sight in my swimming suit! Or maybe the tanning beds...? :) Can't wait for the cruise!
A cruise?!? What in the world. I didn't even know you were going. Now you have to fill us all in on how that happened. Who is taking the kiddos? Who I might mention are soooo..adorable. You can just tell in the picture Bry adores her. She is so pretty! You do have a darling family, I must agree :)
I'm glad everything is going so well for your sweet family! Have fun on your cruise- I'm jealous!!!
They get along so great-it looks like. I love all the pics. I love the new bedding too. Nice find. Good job.
So happy for all of you. You all look great and adjusted to the new little one.
yes... you have a very cute family! i love that you are so happy!
enjoy every moment! you sure deserve it!
Post a Comment