Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ready for Church...

So, Ty didn't have early meetings on Sunday because of Father's Day which turned out to be great because Bry found this tie and wanted to badly to wear it ALL morning. It was so good that Ty was there because I have absolutely NO idea how to tie a tie!! Do any of you know how to tie a tie?? :) Anyway.... Bryson probably would have worn this to church if we'd have let him... Actually I wanted to let him but Ty didn't want to... he's not the rule breaker that I am! :)
Bryson's actually getting really good at smiling for the camera. For the most part he'll look at me and say "cheese" as many times as I want him to! I LOVE it! By these pics, though, he had stuck the tie in his mouth so there's a big WET spot in the middle... but my little man still looks ADORABLE!!

10 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute little man. He's so handsome!

Deirdra said...

I love his "cheese". Izzy's "cute face" as she calls it is a little strange but funny. And heavens no, I don't know how to tie a tie. Really, what mom does? He looks like a handsome man.

Nicola said...

Love the tie! I think it would have been great at church. I know how to tie a tie but I am not very good at it. (=

paulak said...

Too cute! That's funny how little girls want to dress like mommy and put on stiletto shoes, and then there's Bry who wants to dress just like daddy and put on a tie. I love it.

Rachel said...

I have a very limited understanding of how to tie ties. Rob lets Sam pick any of his ties every Sunday. Since Sam is usually wearing a striped or plaid shirt I NEVER matches, but he gets such a kick of wearing a tie just like his dad that I don't have the heart to say no. Its a little ritual for the two of them now; every sunday morning they meet in my room to discuss which ties they will be wearing that day.

Rachel said...

I forgot to add that Rob will tie it so the big end is short enough on Sam and then tucks the long little end into his shirt so the tie doesn't hang down to his legs

Jennie said...

he is so stinkin cute! i love it! this pic would be the cute cover to a father's day card! love it!

have fun on your cruise! i will miss you!

Katie said...

That is too cute. I love it when little boys do things to imitate their daddies. He's getting so big.

Katie said...

That is too cute. I love it when little boys do things to imitate their daddies. He's getting so big.

Ashlie said...

Please tell me you let him wear that on Sunday! Hehe that would have made my day to see some cute little boy dressed like that. We need to go to the pool! It is soooo hot.