Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Angel

So, my girlfriend gave me this adorable little outfit. Her mom in law gave it to her for her little BOY and she thought it was a bit feminine... which I completely agree with... so she gave it to me! Doesn't Maddie just look like a Christmas Angel... or Christmas Elf?? :) I think she's beautiful and we are so happy that we get to celebrate this 1st Christmas with her! We leave for AZ in 5 days... Can't wait to soak up some sun!!











8 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

She does look like an angel!! That outfit is so adorable! I love her smile! I hope you guys have a great time in AZ!

Ashlie said...

What a babe. Girls are so much fun to dress up. She looks like a little Christmas elf:)

Carly Nichols said...

Maddie is so cute! I love the outfit:)

Anonymous said...

her many faces crack me up she is such a doll!

Cara said...

She's so adorable! I love her big eyes! I'm jealous you'll be in warm Arizona, we're going to Wyoming in a few days and it's going to be even colder than it is here! Happy holidays!

EmJoy said...

Hey Tiff, Maddie looks so cute! I am so jealous that you get to enjoy some Arizona sun this year. We are staying here in Indiana. It's kind of easier. We'll probably be there next year and I'm planning a road trip this summer to Utah/Arizona with the kids while Mark's in class. We'll have to meet up then so I can get to know your cute kiddos!

Jennie said...

Merry Christmas! hope you are having fun in the sun!

paulak said...

she is a cute little christmas angel. I bet that was fun to go to arizona.