Cute Maddie Girl has learned the art of Raspberries. Like I said in the video.... it's probably cute til I have carrots all over the front of my shirt! :) She is so vocal all day long! It's adorable. She has so many cute sounds and she will definitely be out-talking her brother one day! And YES, that's Bry in the background yelling something. I went to find him after the video and he had hidden under a blanket and wanted me to come find him. I'm not sure what he's yelling... it sounds like "out" but I'm not quite sure... :)
We had our first snow storm last night. We didn't get much snow but it was fun to take Bry out in his snowsuit and play in it. Maddie takes a morning nap for about an hour so it's perfect for me and Bry to go have some time in the snow everyday. Our neighbors were outside as well and Bry LOVES his friend Ben... he has LOTS of big trucks to play with! We're gearing up to have a BROWN Christmas this year... we're headed to AZ. But, my mom tells me that it's about 70 degrees and BEAUTIFUL! So, it'll be a nice change. We're planing on lots of walks and trips to the park. We're going in 2 week... Can't Wait!!
4 comments:
What a cutie pie! Yes, I have all all manner of veggies on me from Kolton doing raspberries while eating. (and fruit, cheerios, and biter biscuits etc.) We missed you guys on Saturday!
She is such a doll! I love her big, beautiful eyes! So, AZ huh? Soak up some sun for the rest of us.....
I didn't know you were coming! How long are you staying?? We will have to get together because I really want to see Maddie! how exciting!! I can hardly wait to see you!!
She's sure growing up fast! What a cutie!
Post a Comment