Thursday, December 04, 2008

Turkey Day

I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day! We went up to Idaho and spent a couple of days with Ty's family. We had so much fun and ate WAY too much. Bryson loved spending time with his cousins and we didn't have to worry about him for 3 days! Maddie was wonderful and as cute as ever. Bry's favorite toy at Grandma's house is Marble Works so we decided to get it for him for Christmas. I'm so excited to give it to him and I know he'll love playing with it! I was in charge of the pies this year and ended up making 3 yummy ones. I made pumpkin cheesecake (which was the first to go!), sour cream apple and pecan. YUM YUM! We are headed to AZ for Christmas this year and I'm so excited to see my family and spent some quality girl time with my sisters. We plan to see some movies and shop for her new baby! So Fun!

My niece got a balloon kit for her birthday while we were up in Idaho and she make these fun balloon animals and hats. Maddie is thrilled to be wearing one! :)

This is our niece Katie. I know that she and Maddie will be great friends when Maddie can keep up with her!


Cute Maddie girl looking very "alert!" I took Maddie to get her flu shot the other day and a lady in the waiting room looked at her and said, "wow, she's very alert!" It was hilarious! I love Maddie's gorgeous big eyes. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maddie is so cute. She does always look so bright eyed. Gosh it seems like forever since I've seen your kids.

Ang