Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GO AGGIES!

Well, here we are in all our glory. This was the first game we took our kiddos to and it was.... interesting. We sit right under the buzzer and Maddie HATED it. Of course, I don't blame her. She'd just get comfy and the dumb buzzer would right to signal a switch of players, fouls, end of half... any number of things. Her little face would pucker up and she'd give me this look like... why the heck did you bring me here, mom?? It was so sad. But, by the end she got semi-used to it and eventually fell asleep with Ty holding a blanket to her ears! :) Hopefully she'll get used to the games and even do the fight song with her big brother!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is totally what Tom wants our kids to be like! In our stake conference, Pres. Monson said the most impressionable age is three, so Tom is determined to get season tickets to all Aggie games when Krista is three. He told me to tell you to keep up the good work! ha ha Anyway, it looks like a blast!

Jennie said...

happy thanksgiving! so much to be grateful for! have a great day!

Carly Nichols said...

You guys looks so cute in your matching t-shirts:) Tiffany I'll give you an I Owe U million dollars if you tell me how you made your playlist small. Mine is huge:) I've tried everything:) I hope you had a great Thanksgiving:)

Emily said...

AWW what a cute family! Can't blame her for not being a total fan right off- I'm sure she'll grow into it:)

Kristin Wilkerson said...

Those pictures are so cute. You are the perfect Aggie Family