
Dad and Maddie chillin' on the couch. Bryson was watching a movie and Maddie sat with Ty for like 30 minutes. She sure loves her daddy!

Up til now we've been feeding Maddie in her bouncer. But, I thought that I'd start her in the high chair and get Bry a booster. I haven't gone to get the booster for Bry yet, but Maddie loves the high chair! She just looks so little!

Classic Maddie Girl! She loves that thumb!

When my mom was here she said that she loved this little towel so I thought I'd post a cute pic of her in her little flower towel. She just gets cuter by the day! :)
2 comments:
That flower towel is cute, but with Maddie bundled up it is so adorable. She is a beautiful baby. I love watching her and Bry grow on your blog.
She is adorable. So glad you have her.
Post a Comment