Monday, November 03, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL!!




We went to court this morning to finalize our adoption. YEAH! It went really well, no major hiccups. Maddie got a bit fussy because it was right during her nap time, but not too bad. Ty's mom and dad came to watch so Bryson was able to sit with them during the hearing and read books. I can't believe it's been 6 months. What a wonderful time it's been. We have such a beautiful daughter. I can't believe how blessed I am!





19 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations! When do you go to the temple for the sealing?

The Polka Dot Apron said...

Yay! I love Judge Wilmore! He finalized our adoption. Congratulations!

Freeman Family said...

Yippy!!! Congrats

Nicola said...

Congratulations!!!

Dennison Family said...

Woohoo!! Congrats! I"m so glad it is OVER!! Now for the sealing (which I don't think I can come, unless plane prices drop this week! :( Sorry!)

Erin said...

Congratulations! I am excited for you guys to go to the temple this weekend.

Barbi Mecham said...

What a wonderful day! You are a beautiful family.

Carly Nichols said...

Congratulations Tiffany and Ty! I'm so glad that you get to be sealed to your sweet baby girl. And that she gets to be sealed to great parents:)

Shannon said...

Congrats you guys that is awesome. What an amazing day!

Trent and Shannon

Lyman Family said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Congratulations! What a beautiful family you have! How nice for you to have that decree in your hands now! Hope all goes well at the sealing! Our thoughts will be with you!

weloveadoption said...

Congratulations! That will be a great day when we get the chance to do the same thing.

The Nunes' said...

Congratulations... that is so exciting and you guys all look beautiful! I LOVE your family pictures too... let me know if she ever comes to AZ!

Emily said...

Congratulations! I agree- it's been a fast 6 months. Maddie is adorable and we are so happy for your beautiful family.

Hamblin Family said...

Congrats Tif! The first couple years does go by way fast. And don't worry about missing the birthday! It probably wont be the last time that happens. November is just the sick time of year=(

JonAmy&Abran said...

Oh I am so happy for you guys! I always love seeing your comments on my blog. I check yours all the time. This is so fantastic though.

Jennie said...

i am so excited for you!

i hope you all have a wonderful weekend! my thoughts and prayers will be with ya!

love ya!

Sotutus said...

Congratulations!!! I know you probably don't recognize my name, but I went to school with Tyler....well, technically with Tonya. Anyway, my husband David and I are also adoptive parents of an amazing little boy! Adoption is so near and dear to my heart that I just had to congratulate you on finalizing yours! What a wonderful experience! Next comes taking her to the temple.....even better!!! :)

Anonymous said...

thats great news! congrats what a feeling that must be!

Emily said...

What a perfectly beautiful little addition to your family!! I am so happy for you!! Life is so full of blessings! Bry is so big! We need to get together!!