My adorable little man is 3 today!! It's been such a crazy couple of days with everyone being sick that I haven't really thought about Bry's birthday! I feel awful but we're having a party this next weekend when all my family comes into town. So, that's ok, right? :) He opened some presents this morning and then spent the rest of the day watching movies. He's still a bit sick which is so sad. Who wants to be sick on their birthday? But, Bryson is the light of our lives. I can't imagine not having him in our home. He's so happy and loves to play. He loves trucks, trains, cars and motorcycles. He is the sweetest little man and loves to give hugs and kisses. It's so fun to cuddle with Bryson. He loves to be on my lap reading books or watching movies. Bryson has always had a pretty even temperament. He doesn't get bothered very easily. In fact, when he was younger I was a bit nervous because when other kids would take toys away from him he'd just look at them and find a new toy! He of course now will fight for his toys, especially if they have wheels, but he's still a pretty mellow guy. I love my little man so much! I just thought I'd post a few pics of Bry when he was born, all 3 pounds 15 ounces of him! :)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Bryson!! Wow, I can't believe that it's already been 3 years! Where does the time go? I forgot how little he was. What a cute man!
I can't believe he is 3. Time really does fly bye.
Happy Birthday Bryson! Wow, he was so little! I remember when you came to our adoption class and shared his adoption story. Doesn't seem that long ago! Get feeling better and then party on!
Post a Comment