
This little outfit is from Grandma Vicki. Isn't Maddie adorable?? :) Thanks so much Vicki! We got this little outfit quite a while ago but it was too warm to wear it for a while and then the kiddos were sick and then the sealing! In fact, while Maddie and Bry were both sick we didn't get dressed for a couple of days! I hope that you all do that too and it's not just me that stays in my pj's for days at a time! :) It's not fun to be sick so we stay in our jammies and watch movies and just chill on the couch. I'm so glad that we're all doing much better. Bry still has a bit of a runny nose and when he runs around he gets coughing. But, all in all, I

'm happy to report that we're much better than last week!
3 comments:
She is darling Tiff! I love those headbands. She is getting so big. We so need to come and visit!
i am ALL about staying on pj's all day!
too bad you are sick though...
that was me saturday... sick and pj's all day!
Congratulations on the sealing! What a wonderful day! Glad everyone is feeling better. Luckily at our house, we don't even have to be sick to wear pajamas all day! (Rachel prefers nightgowns whenever possible- she feels they are much more regal)
Post a Comment