Here's our cute Maddie Girl sitting up all by herself! She's been doing so great and will sit and play with toys for quite awhile. What a cutie she is!! So, in other news, we our going to our very first Aggie game tonight with both kiddos. There have been 2 other home games but the kids were sick for one of them and my family was in town for the other. So, Maddie and Bry have not experienced the true joy that can only come from an Aggie game! :) We'll take plenty of pictures and I'll tell you all about it tomorrow! I know you will all be sitting on the edge of your seats and waiting....
1 comment:
How fun that she is sitting up all by herself. We've been trying with Sam. It's pretty funny to watch bc he slowly topples onto the pillows gathered around him and he gives a look like...what the heck mom... you know I can't sit up yet:) Also Maddie's smile is so sweet:) I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving:) Tell your mom I'm attempting to make her delicious creamed onions:)
Post a Comment