Calling anyone who LOVES children's books!!
Hi everyone!! I'm hosting an Usborne book party on December 11th. Don't worry, all of you that live by me will be getting an official invite next week. But, if you don't live by me I wanted to tell you all about the cool thing that Usborne does now. Along with the show at my house, I have my own e-show as well. You can get online and order books and then they will be credited to my party. Cool, huh? There are a couple of great things about Usborne books. First, the books are so fun and interactive. Bry loves to find the little duck in all the books and Maddie is starting to like the touch and feel board books. Second, these books are affordable. 75% of the books are under $10!! So, if you are looking for some great Christmas presents, look no further. And don't worry, if you order online, the books are sent right to your door and are guaranteed to be there by Christmas! Just click on this link and it'll take you right to the website. Have a great Turkey Day and happy shopping!
www.ubah.com/HOS133914
1 comment:
You should not feel like a stalker at all. I drop in on your blog all the time! I am glad you left a comment. I hope the kiddos are doing good. I didn't really get anything at Albertsons this week. I was somewhat burnt out from all the other sales ha ha!
Post a Comment