Friday, April 09, 2010

Easter

For Easter we went to Ty's sister Tara's house. We had so much fun with her girls, Ty's other sister Tonya and her boys and Ty's mom.  My kids LOVE Tara's house because she has so many fun toys and they love to play with all their cousins! It was cold on Saturday but it wasn't snowing so we got to have an Easter egg hunt. Here in Logan it was snowing so we were so glad that we could be outside! 



This is the best pic I could get of the two of us which is strange becuase usually Mads is more than ready to smile and say CHEESE for the camera!!  My mom in law had a great idea for dying eggs with the little kids. You put the eggs inside the wisk and then the kids can dip them and they won't fall out!  GREAT idea Grandma!!  :)



Bry got bored after like 3 eggs which was surprising to me. He LOVED dying eggs last year and I thought he'd really get into this year but I think that there were just too many toys calling out his name!  :) 


Maddie sure had fun with the wisk... before AND during the egg dying!


Maddie would get so excited when she found an egg! She didn't hunt for eggs last year... I think she was taking a nap!  But, this year she was all about running from place to place looking for those eggs! She was even more excited when she realized that there was actually CANDY in the eggs! What a GREAT day!


I know, not the most attractive picture of me, but I had to include the ONLY one of me and Bry. This little man won't sit still for long enough to take pictures these days. If I make him stand still he's NOT looking at the camera. Makes for GREAT pictures!  :)



Notice the "You're making me stand still and I'm not getting to hunt for eggs" grimace on his face??



The whole clan!!



Grandma had some fun things for the kids that wouldn't fit inside the eggs... like these cool sunglasses! Both kids went outside and played with them on... even though there was NO trace of sunlight!  :) 

 All in all a FUN Easter. Ty was working... of course... so we missed him. I've just come to accept the fact that we'll never have Easter pics with him in them. He'll ALWAYS be working thru this holiday as well as Baby Animal days!  :)  But, he works so very hard for our family and I'm so grateful that he has a job!

No comments: