Saturday, April 10, 2010

House picture.... and some news!


So, this isn't the best picture... but we have siding and rock on our house!! I hadn't been up in a few days and when I saw this I was SUPER excited!  Things are going really well and going really quickly... which is now a good thing becuase WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!  Yep, it's true. We got an offer and accepted it so we can now take some deep breaths and a HUGE sigh of relief. Of course, it's not final til we close next month, but our realitor seemed to think that everything would go thru. The guy had the financing and seemed to be a serious buyer. So, unless he backs out things are a GO! And the amazing thing is that we won't have to move twice!! Our contractor said we'd be done before this house sells so we'll move from house to house... no apartment renting for us. This would have been a huge hassel and I'm so glad that everything turned out the way it did. Don't get me wrong. I would have been just as happy to sell my house 5 months ago and move into an apartment. Showing my house over and over and over again was AWFUL, but the way it all worked out was GREAT!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I was hoping that's what the "...and some news" part meant!

Erin said...

Congrats! That is awesome. I bet that makes the progress on your house even more exciting.

Nicola said...

Woo HOO!!! Congrats!

Jennie said...

that is great tif! i am super excited for you!

and your new home is beautiful!

Trav and Britt said...

yay tiffany! good for you guys! i bet that is a HUGE sigh of relief! we will miss you but i'm super happy for you! good thing we'll see you for a little longer :)

Jess said...

Wow! What a HUGE blessing! Congratulations!

Christine said...

What a relief for you guys! And I'm loving your new house. :)

weloveadoption said...

Great news on the house. Good luck moving.