Mads loved her cupcakes and thought the candles were the coolest thing EVER!
I LOVE this picture! Maddie is so happy and smiley! It's so fun to catch her personality on camera. :)
I know this picture is blury but it's the ONLY family pic we got the entire time we were there! I'm always behind the camera and rarely remember to have someone take a pic of ALL of us. :)
Maddie loved her cupcakes and scarfed two of them before we could even count to ten! We had spaghetti for dinner and she was wearing the cutest WHITE shirt so I stripped her down for dinner and dessert. :)
Bry loved the cupcakes too!
After cupcakes Maddie realized that she was missing out on the ice cream....
And boy did she love it!
For her birthday we got her a barbie kitchen. She LOVES it! We didn't take it to AZ so we gave it to her when we got back. She and Bry have been playing with it ever since. :)
4 comments:
i can't believe she is 2 already!! crazy!!
and, blurry or not... i love the family pic!! :)
Happy Birthday Maddie! And I'm not sure if I answered you yet. No internet. You can't get Qwest or Comcast so your only choice is Digi's I think. Most neighbors moved in have that. We just haven't gotten it. I've resorted to surfing from the IPhone.
Happy Birthday Maddie! I love that family picture-so cute!
Where does the time go? Happy Birthday little Maddie!
Post a Comment