Wednesday, May 05, 2010
Already??
So I was doing my hair yesterday and Maddie was playing in the bathroom with me. Suddenly she grabbed for the lotion and tried to pour it out. Very calmly I said Maddie, you can have some lotion but Mom needs to help. She looks at me and starts balling and yells I TAKE NAP! She then ran to her room and slammed the door. REALLY? So, I let her calm down in her room as I finished my hair and then I went in and checked on her. She was happily reading some books so I said Hey Mads. Are you reading some books? She looks up at me and yells NO! and then comes over and slams the door again. WHAT?? Are we there yet? Are we already to the screaming, yelling, gnashing of teeth, and slamming doors?? ALREADY??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Lucky you! Have fun when she's 16. I'm sure Hallie will not be far behind her. She's just so dang cute though.
oh dear. not what i wanted to know....
Girls sure are fun!
Gotta love the dramas and independencies (is that a word?) of girls! :) Good luck.
oh boy, is this really what I have to look forward to? Lizzie isn't far behind I am afraid when she really starts talking. We already get a few tantrums. I will now know who to talk to and get advice from.
That is hilarious!
Sounds like a girl. So emotional and dramatic. I have one of those at my house. Cute but a little crazy!
THAT is the "natural man" and, yes, it comes VERY early! Sorry. Your job, should you choose to accept it, is to discourage it... some days, easier than others. Love you! Good luck moving!
Post a Comment