Sunday, May 23, 2010
We moved. The End. Ok. Not really. I just don't have any pictures to post and I don't have much to say. The move last weekend went so smoothly. It helped that we had 8 guys from the EQ come help us in the morning and then 9 gals from my neighborhood in the afternoon to help me clean my house. :) Thanks so much to everyone who helped us move. It was amazing! We love our new house and I've gotten us all unpacked and organized. What can I say... I have a one track mind! I knew I didn't want to live out of boxes so I started unpacking us the day we moved in! :) I got us pretty much unpacked on Sunday... with some help from Ty. I've been orgainizing and putting up some home decor this week and now we're ready for visitors. If any of you are up for a play date give me a call... wait a minute... it has to STOP RAINING first!! It's been raining this whole week. That's probably why I don't have any pictures. We've just been inside all week. When the weather clears up we welcome visitors. My kids are ready for some playmates! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If there is any way I can carry marshmallow on the plane, he is all yours. He is still cute and little, but he does need to go. Jon is allergic and is loosing his patience with the cat. He really is so cute and we will miss him, but he needs a good new home. See you Sunday night. Denise
Glad you are getting settled--we miss you here already!! SO weird not to have you next door.
Yay! you did it! So glad and of course YOU would be settled ALREADY!! :) Glad your closer to us- we really should get together- I cannot figure out where your house is... but would love to see it and you!! you are going to love Hyde Park.. greatest people ever and such a quaint little community... it took us awhile to really click- moving is an adjustment, you know... but now we love it here! I am so happy for you a fresh start is so fun!! Enjoy... and lets get together!
You definitely need to post some picture of your new house. I am so excited for you, and totally jealous too. I hope it isn't too long before I can come and see it.
Post a Comment