Packin' up and movin' out on Friday!! I can't believe it! It's come so fast. Our house is mostly done. :) Well, it's all done, they just messed up on a few minor things so they are fixing that this week. The painter is going to do touch ups on Wednesday and I think we have our final walk thru on Thursday. We close on both houses on Thursday and then the kids are going up to Idaho on Friday and Saturday. They'll have a blast with Grandma and they'll be out of the way so we can move everything. Win win for everyone! :) I've packed up most everything. There's still some last minute stuff that I'll do on Thursday. My house is so dirty. I've tried cleaning it but I just want everything out so I can do a thorough scrub down. :)
Well, the Mother's Day Talk went really really well. I got some great info from a couple of Ensign articles and told about some of the women in my life that I admire and help me to become a better wife and mother. At the end I talked about the self less sacrifice of our 2 birthmoms. I was so thankful that I could pay tribute to them on Mother's Day. After all, without them I would not be a mother. :) So, all in all it was good. Ty did an excellent job too. He told some great jokes and everyone loved it. It was sad to have our last week there. I will miss that ward. Great people and great friends.
Not much else going on. Packing and moving have totally consumed me and most of my days. When Bry heads to school Maddie goes down for a nap and I get a ton done, which is nice. Hopefully I'll be able to continue the pattern and get my new house in order before our first guests arrive!! Maddie's Grandma Vicki is coming! She's coming the first part of June and we can't wait to see her!
2 comments:
Don't forget about Me and Jon coming that Sunday night!!!! I am so excited. D
I would love to come see you new house, but I won't be one of the first visitors. I will give you time to get moved in. We will have to have a BBQ or something this summer after you guys get settled in. Good luck!
Post a Comment