So Ty and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary by going on a CRUISE! It was so incredible! It was just so nice to relax on the beach, eat lots of food that I DIDN'T have to prepare, and enjoy some great entertainment. :) We went to the Bahamas and then stopped 3 different times to get off the boat.
This was our first excursion. We did some shopping at the shops first. It was really fun to do some shopping but the people selling stuff were SO pushy! I was so sick of them telling me to come look at their stuff and asking me if I wanted to buy and who I wanted to buy it for! Seriously, just leave me alone and let me shop! :)
Then we found the beach! There was a little resort that we went to and just chilled there for the day...
And CHILL we did!! We had fun burying each other and playing in the ocean. :)
A couple of the days we got these cute little towel animals when they cleaned our room. It was fun to see what animal we'd get next!
Our second excursion we went snorkeling! I it was so fun. Ty and I had never been snorkeling before so it was so fun to share this experience with each other.
There were some fun shops that we went to before we headed off and we got some GREAT pictures as well!
Yep, that's us! Ty was a bit nervous because he's not the best swimmer, but after just a minute we both got the hang of it. The water was a bit rough and it was over cast but we still saw plenty of gorgeous fish.
The last day we chilled on a private island that the cruise line owns. We swam in the water and I got a lot of great reading in!
All in all a fun trip! The entertainment was so fun. They had a Broadway night with singing and dancing which was really fun. They did some Wicked music which was awesome. We were also in a fun game show which WE WON! Yep, we won first prize and won a brand new shiny.... key chain! But, it's the experience that counts, right? Me and Natalie also did some Karaoke which was a first for me! I was a bit nervous but then I realized that almost everyone there was drunk so it was all good! :) Thanks for the great trip Babe!

5 comments:
oh how fun!! i am hoping we can go on a cruise for our 10th too...
So, so fun!! We wanted to go on a cruise for our 10 year this year, but alas, we have not been as financially responsible as you two. Hehe! We are settling for SLC! Still a getaway, though right? So fun to see the pictures! Hope you guys are doing great. Still would love to come see your house sometime!
Wow! That looks so fun! I'm so glad you guys did it! Your pictures are awesome!
How fun! Congrats on 10 years...we will be there in May. Glad you had a great time.
How fun! I had no idea that you and Cottles went together! That is awesome.
Post a Comment