In October we went to the Fall Festival here in town and it was SUPER fun. My sister and her hubby were in town for the day so we took them along. All in all a really fun time. We were basically the only ones there so we road the train a TON of times and the kids got lots of rides on the horses. We made it out alive from the corn maze and the kids loved the huge slide they had. The weather was perfect, unlike NOW... it's only supposed to be 30 degrees today!! But that's ok. I actually love winter. Ok. not really. I think that I'm just giddy because we leave on our CRUISE on SUNDAY!! Yep, it's true. Can't wait to sail out into the ocean and have not a care in the world. :) Anyway. On with the pictures...
There weren't very many animals seeing as it's winter and all that, but there were these goats that the kids loved torturing... I mean playing with. :)
Of course this was Bry's favorite part of the whole thing. The conductor let him ring the bell which made my little boy's day like no other. Thank you, Mister Conductor, for giving my boy the thrill of a lifetime!!
He did like the horses, too.
And so did Maddie. She rode like a champ. I was a bit nervous to let her go but they went around and around all by themselves while I stood proudly and took picture after picture after picture...
On the train... can't get that grin off his face!
And this was the big long slide that the kids loved going down... and so did Ty. :) Behind it you could jump off a big hay cliff onto some soft straw. Me and Ty did that one and then me and Maddie took the plunge. She actually liked it but liked the slide a bit more. :)
What a fun day. I'm definitely going to put it on the calender for next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment